
Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

Last edited by ThatPolishDude on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18509
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4957 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18509
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4957 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Double Debut! Hikaru Sawazaki vs. Mariko Nobunaga!
Last post by overlordofkings « Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 pm - 44Replies
- 6383 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:49 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 2214 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:09 am
-
- 69Replies
- 8588 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:26 pm
-
- 96Replies
- 10314 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1412 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 am
Subscribers





