Sadly, this isn't a new thing for me, and it hasn't been for a very long time. I am terrible at managing threads, and I also lack the self control to not start more. I know there are a large amount of people who have been waiting on posts from me for months on end, and it makes me feel like shit, as I myself am not the most patient of people. I apologize for that, and I hope to be better. With the new year approaching, I'd like to make a promise to myself and all of my RP partners: By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
Also, I would like to thank this community. It was about a year and a half ago I arrived here, and everyone has been nothing but welcoming to me. In the time I've been here, I've grown to love this place. LAW has become one of my biggest hobbies, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you all for being such great friends. You mean the world to me.
Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Re: Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
Why are we still here... Just to suffer?By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Just Another Squash? Alizeh Midori vs. Lauren Fredericks
Last post by Highfly « Fri Jan 24, 2025 8:12 pm - 41Replies
- 3695 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Feb 07, 2025 11:13 am
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2536 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Feb 02, 2025 2:55 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2075 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Tue Mar 18, 2025 6:30 pm
-
-
The Prima Donna's Diary - Prologue: Sweet Dreams Do Come True! (For Bare)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jan 24, 2025 9:08 pm - 30Replies
- 4739 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Aug 07, 2026 4:32 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2042 Views
- Last post by oWND
Fri Jan 24, 2025 11:41 pm