The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
“When I first started in the indies, I definitely humbled some of the smaller guys. Threw them through doors and tables,” William chirped in as both ladies looked at him with concern and shock.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17111
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
"Well well, it seems like maybe I need to throw you to my nephew! He trains women on the roster for the most part but he could use a match against a guy for once. I just need to keep getting him ring-ready though since his wrestling experience is at a minimum." Alaina said. She really saw potential in-ring for Dan but he seemed to be content as a strength coach on the LAW staff.
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
“I can probably show him a few things myself. I focus on being more old school like Astrid and Lars. Pure strength and limited attacks. I really just need my hands and I got any match,” William boasted.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17111
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
Alaina smiled and nodded. "I imagine you could. You certainly don't lack confidence but I feel like that is needed to get ahead around here. I'd still like to see that matchup though, and I bet he may surprise you even if he is only a strength trainer officially." Alaina said with a smile.
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
Bobo chirped and faced Alania crossing over to William’s shoulders as Kennedy’s pet monkey studied Alania. The chimp stuck out his right furry hand for Alania as Kennedy grew weary.
“He’s a curious little guy. He’s essentially asking for a handshake.”
“He’s a curious little guy. He’s essentially asking for a handshake.”
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17111
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
Alaina laughed and stuck her hand out gently shaking the monkeys hand. "He is a cute little fella, can't say I ever expected to see anything like him in the gym though." Alaina said with a bit of a chuckle.
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
Bobo shook Alania’s rapidly with both hands before ducking away and headed back over to Kennedy’s shoulders. He chirped a little as Kennedy chirped back at him before finishing another set.
“Yeah, she’s apart of the jungle as well, but don’t forget your mother here.”
“Yeah, she’s apart of the jungle as well, but don’t forget your mother here.”
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17111
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
"The are adorable, and I can't say I ever expected to see the sight in a gym but honestly it is pretty awesome." Alaina said. Alaina was now trying to think of a wedding gift idea all while kicking off her third set as she began the pushups. "Kennedy do ya have any scheduled matches coming up?"
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
“Well, I want to see what the Hentai wrestling is all about here. Just for my own personal amusement. But for the serious part, I’ll be doing matches that’ll get me up the ladder to the Heavyweight Championship. Expect to see me soon!” Kennedy teased the Amazon with a friendly wink.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17111
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: The Amazonia Encounter (for Highfly)
"Hentai... you can enjoy that all you like and have at it. I leave it alone it just seems... weird." Alaina said speaking her mind. She really hated hentai. Wrestling was a competition. A sexual encounter was something intimate between consenting adults. In private. At least all that was her take on it, and it was a hill she was going to die on. "I do look forward to seeing you in action in the ring, but don't expect anything easy when you face me." Alaina added.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1493 Views
- Last post by veritech892
Mon Feb 02, 2026 8:36 am
-
- 45Replies
- 4136 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Wed Dec 10, 2025 10:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1157 Views
- Last post by threedee
Wed Sep 17, 2025 11:08 am
-
-
A Red Storm in Southern Lands - Ashley VS Tasha.
Last post by Afterhoursclub « Wed Sep 17, 2025 7:18 pm - 35Replies
- 3142 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:13 pm
-
-
-
The Sweetest Song - Ayumi Tanaka vs Hana Song [Bedroom Match]
Last post by Parker « Thu Sep 18, 2025 3:42 am - 18Replies
- 2160 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Fri Feb 06, 2026 2:05 pm
-