
Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

Last edited by ThatPolishDude on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Alizeh Midori - @Emerald_Storm

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18509
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4957 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18509
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4957 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 3392 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon May 27, 2024 8:05 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 3410 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:26 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 2619 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:08 am
-
- 57Replies
- 4552 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:57 am
-
- 50Replies
- 3976 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:39 pm
Subscribers





