Fight the LAW undercard request
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Fight the LAW undercard request
Hello! I'm looking to fill in the undercard slot for the upcoming Fight the LAW PPV event and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in organizing a match between one of their characters and my young Lion Oscar Orelash! I'm looking to set him up as a promising young star and I know I've gotten match requests I haven't been able to go through with since for he's been locked in a story match. Well- here's a chance! DM me in the LAW discord or through the site if you've got something in mind! I'd be happy to chat and work things out.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Fight the LAW undercard request
To add on to this- I'm ideally looking for Oscar to go up against another rising star or someone in his level of experience. Could be another young lioness that's doing really well in the training program like him or it could be a fellow rookie/ newbie to LAW who's getting recognized. All in all, I'm looking for the chance for Oscar and his opponent to really show that both individuals are worth keeping an eye on.
Last edited by MappleMan7 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 495 Views
- Last post by SRG
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:23 pm
-
-
End of the road? - Angie Samson vs Emily Strager
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:42 pm - 19Replies
- 1789 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:57 am
-
-
- 55Replies
- 4986 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Feb 22, 2026 10:53 am
-
- 12Replies
- 1970 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:50 am
-
- 4Replies
- 753 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:34 pm