After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
"Thanks, I have a lot of work before making it to the main card though. Say if you were to be doing something else, what would it be?"
-
PerfectCalm
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:26 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
Alice thought for a moment. “Probably going to college honestly.” She replied
Alice Charlston:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
"I see, probably a smart choice. Now don't let me lead the whole conversation, what would you like to talk about?" She would say, moving her one hand to the table and other behind the back of the chair to stretch her back a little.
-
PerfectCalm
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:26 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
“You mentioned you were a bodybuilder, how’d that come to be?”
Alice Charlston:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
"One of my school friends got me into that. I actually got bullied a lot before then but people stopped when they figured I probably punch harder than they do. And it kinda went from there, I kept hitting the gym and didn't really like any options for college so I started competing to see if I could make it and I did so I kept at it."
-
PerfectCalm
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:26 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
Alice finished off her drink. “And how’s lioness training been going?”
Alice Charlston:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
"Hard, a lot of others have some martial arts experience under their belt and I don't, all the strength in a world won't help if others have you beat on speed and technique. I do need to train on that more"
-
PerfectCalm
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:26 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
“So you’ve been doing mock matches? Have you won any?”
Alice Charlston:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
Alicja flashed red for a moment before settling back to her usual skin tone. "Yes and I won one, I don't know if we should talk about it in public though" A slight hint of embarrassment could be gathered from her voice.
Last edited by ThatPolishDude on Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
PerfectCalm
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:26 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Re: After match bonding and coffee (for PerfectCalm)
Alice shot Alicja a skeptical glance, but she was obviously embarrassed about it for some reason so Alice decided not to press her on it. “You’re a great fighter, I’m sure you’ll pick up some wins soon.”
Alice Charlston:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11918&p=242674#p242674
Elizabeth Helmawr:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12274&p=249606#p249606
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Muscle on Muscle Mayhem! Bianca Jean Miller [D] vs. Huan Lei Brightspring
Last post by pu-level-up « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:15 pm - 68Replies
- 7499 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:44 pm
-
-
-
Skating Against The Lioness: Natalie McCathy [D] vs. Teuila Masina
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:22 pm - 51Replies
- 3445 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:18 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1204 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:25 pm
-
-
The Daredevil vs. The Pegasus! Natalie McCathy vs. Ingrid Galatea
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:33 pm - 41Replies
- 3414 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue May 30, 2023 11:08 pm
-
-
-
Sparkling Idol's Punishment Games! ft. Alizeh Midori
Last post by pu-level-up « Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:02 pm - 42Replies
- 4434 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:35 pm
-