Hello everyone!
I'll be going through a major life event in the second week of August! Big excite! Very happy! Etc etc. However! With that comes some time away! I won't be gone for very long, but I will be slow leading up to it and then missing entirely until about the third week of August. This probably isn't a surprise to most of you, as I have shared it with many members in the community over discord.
That said! I won't be taking on new threads until at -least- the last week of August. I humbly ask for patience from the folks I am currently writing with, as my pace will be slower than it normally is (it already has been, sorry!).
Anyway! I look forward to continuing to role play with everyone! Don't be afraid to reach out and say hi! I'm still here! Just slow! And then having a little vacation!
<3!
Thanks yall for being a part of this wonderful community! I can't wait to write more stories with all of you!
Some Time Away
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Some Time Away
Congratulations on everything! And by all means, don't worry about not being able to make your threads. We understand, and you're welcome to take as long as you might need.
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Some Time Away
Congratulations Sucker! Take all the time you need, I am so looking forward to work with you again!
Enjoy the time! We will be here!
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Some Time Away
I'm done! I'm back! Apologies to anyone who was waiting on me to schedule a match! Please, feel free to hit me up in messages or on discord! Discord is the pref! Thanks! Love you all! <3
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 2451 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon Nov 11, 2024 11:51 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 604 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1333 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Wed May 31, 2023 6:58 pm
-
-
Cerulean Demon vs little miss perfect (Iruma Suzuki vs Amity Blight)
Last post by Dabi-blueflames24 « Wed May 31, 2023 7:08 pm - 11Replies
- 1515 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:20 pm
-
-
-
The farmegirl agains't the princess, Faye vs Stella
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Wed May 31, 2023 7:46 pm - 35Replies
- 3664 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:14 pm
-
