Gil had thought she was freed from the Reinhardt's for the evening, but that huff of relief would surely have to last her, as both women entered the vehicle with her, putting her right back on edge...!
"...Umm, I-I don't see the harm in it, sure...!" Gil wasn't sure if they were trying to mock her, trick her into some weird form of bullying, or if they were legitimate collectors, she hoped it was the last of those, after-all, these seemed to be the two nicest of the Reinhardt's...!
"...Well, better make that two, they don't pack a whole lot in those things... I mean, from what I remember...!" Gil sunk into her seat, avoiding eye-contact. This was the last time she went to a L.A.W gym for a while, if this was how getting lost would end-up...!
Running into the Reinhardt's...!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 870 Views
- Last post by hoo
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:45 pm
-
-
Scenting Blood: Kasey Crass vs Shimmerlace Snuggleblossom
Last post by Malkavia « Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:39 pm - 2Replies
- 543 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:02 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 2539 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 809 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1398 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:47 am