
Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush


I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Dominating Beatdown: Luiza Ishikawa vs Takao Okimoto
Last post by The Riders « Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:13 pm - 19Replies
- 2275 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:15 am
-
-
- 60Replies
- 4560 Views
- Last post by Arista
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:44 am
-
-
Handicapped beatings: Luiza Ishikawa vs Aensland's Sisters
Last post by The Riders « Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:59 pm - 13Replies
- 2254 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:50 pm
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2357 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:57 am
-
-
Vet vs Young Lioness: Thereisa Niedermeyer vs Nico Cardona
Last post by The Riders « Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:16 pm - 28Replies
- 2509 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:12 pm
-








