Hugs4Tina: Yeah I didn't know this existed either until Katrina managed to find it. As for the stable, maybe, though how effective is Face stables really?
Cosplay_Kat: You'll come up with one eventually, don't worry about it! <3
Hugs4Tina: Oh Orelash, Kat let me know you were looking for a name for your bearhug. Is your firebreathing a carnival thing? If so, how about "Carnival Crush?"
LAW Chatroom
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: LAW Chatroom
B_Orelash: I'm not the guy to ask about stables. I don't know much about them besides them being something like clubs. And my fire thing is well... it's more of a symbolic thing than a carnival thing. The trick's supposed to be like, a representation of the passionate fire that burns within. A fire so bright that it seeps out my mouth. Always been a sucker for alliteration so the ideas I got for it so far are 'Barbarian's brace' and 'charcoal crush'. I just came up with that second one on the dot but I'm always happy to hear suggestions. Coming up with names is hard.
B_Orelash: Also god I don't know why it was hard not to geek out about the symbolism lmao.
B_Orelash: Also god I don't know why it was hard not to geek out about the symbolism lmao.
- SimplyWoo
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- Contact:
Re: LAW Chatroom
Cosplay_Kat: Ooo I think the barbaric brace sounds really good sweety!
Cosplay_Kat: Anybody else in chat here? If so, "PLZ SEND MOVES!"
Hugs4Tina: Oh my god...did you just make a chatroom meme?
Cosplay_Kat: Heehee

Cosplay_Kat: Anybody else in chat here? If so, "PLZ SEND MOVES!"
Hugs4Tina: Oh my god...did you just make a chatroom meme?
Cosplay_Kat: Heehee
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: LAW Chatroom
B_Orelash: I'll put it down in my notebook then. Anyways I got some stuff to do that needs me up and early so I'm calling it here. G'night! Will post in here later.
B_Orelash: Have a good night, Tina. And sweet dreams, Kat
B_Orelash: Have a good night, Tina. And sweet dreams, Kat
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3579
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
Re: LAW Chatroom
Bakeneko: I'm here to necro this chatroom. Like a D&D nerd, but the sexy kind with the robe that's kind of open in the front.
Bakeneko: You know what? Forget that last part. Robes with the front left open is like your senile Great Uncle Hoshi in the retirement center. The nurses keep asking his wrinkly ass to close the robe, but he's like hell nah, this is Panama.
Bakeneko: God, I'm bored today.
Bakeneko: You know what? Forget that last part. Robes with the front left open is like your senile Great Uncle Hoshi in the retirement center. The nurses keep asking his wrinkly ass to close the robe, but he's like hell nah, this is Panama.
Bakeneko: God, I'm bored today.
Last edited by CyanDimitrik on Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
"Strong Drinks & Stronger Hits: Elena and Ashley"
Last post by Afterhoursclub « Thu Apr 02, 2026 12:25 am - 19Replies
- 2357 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:02 pm
-
-
-
"A pleasure to Punch you!" - Brielle and Armando
Last post by Afterhoursclub « Thu Apr 02, 2026 3:43 am - 60Replies
- 5653 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun May 17, 2026 3:57 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1773 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:33 pm
-
-
Sakura Hagiwara vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: Rematch
Last post by Highfly « Fri Apr 03, 2026 9:11 am - 50Replies
- 5018 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:36 pm
-
-
-
Crossing the LAW: Elena Walker Vs Arthur Cross - Standard Match
Last post by Hitman45 « Fri Apr 03, 2026 10:06 am - 6Replies
- 1149 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Sep 13, 2026 12:11 am
-
Subscribers