Hello! I'm looking to get more mixed matches in with Oscar here. His profile is listed here viewtopic.php?f=146&t=11476 If you want to read up on him a bit more. The TLDR is:
- He's a young lion looking to get more experience under his belt at this moment.
- Open for matches, training, or casual encounters.
- I Prefer to keep more wins than losses on his record.
I don't do hentai matches. Sorry! Though not opposed if matches wind up a little steamy. If you're interested please shoot me a private message to work out the details. Hope to hear from you soon!
Interactions with a Young Lion
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Interactions with a Young Lion
Last edited by MappleMan7 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Interactions with a Young Lion
Currently pausing on matches as I got a good chunk of them. Will post when I'm looking to accept more!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2224 Views
- Last post by TheEditor1023
Mon Sep 01, 2025 7:24 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1560 Views
- Last post by oWND
Fri Sep 19, 2025 11:13 am
-
-
Ellie Electra (D) vs Daimonia - Can Lightning Strike Hell?
Last post by Jaystar « Mon Sep 01, 2025 9:19 pm - 5Replies
- 853 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Tue Sep 09, 2025 11:52 pm
-
-
- 46Replies
- 3695 Views
- Last post by Parker
Tue Oct 21, 2025 8:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1275 Views
- Last post by MrBrightside
Tue Sep 02, 2025 3:35 am