Hello everyone. With this post I wanted to apologize to everyone for disappearing some weeks, specially the people I am in threads with. I would have loved to remain here that time but some health problems turned serious to the point I wasn't capable of logging in and posting for way some time. It looks like my health is getting back to normal but I still have to get some tests done. I just hope everything is fine with my RP partners and that I can start catching up with everything from today on, starting with the people who have been waiting for a reply the longest.
Again sorry for everything.
Sorry for my absence
- UnusuallyTallJawa
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:47 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Sorry for my absence
Don't worry my friend, I will wait patiently for your return to plan new and great fights.
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1042 Views
- Last post by WrestleGuy
Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1080 Views
- Last post by WrestleGuy
Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:31 am
-
- 1Replies
- 616 Views
- Last post by WrestleGuy
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:15 am
-
- 52Replies
- 4478 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:37 pm
-
-
A Pristine Debut: Chloe Braden vs. Giselle Beauregard
Last post by Epicsnivy « Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:33 am - 34Replies
- 3276 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:04 am
-