Hello everyone. With this post I wanted to apologize to everyone for disappearing some weeks, specially the people I am in threads with. I would have loved to remain here that time but some health problems turned serious to the point I wasn't capable of logging in and posting for way some time. It looks like my health is getting back to normal but I still have to get some tests done. I just hope everything is fine with my RP partners and that I can start catching up with everything from today on, starting with the people who have been waiting for a reply the longest.
Again sorry for everything.
Sorry for my absence
- UnusuallyTallJawa
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:47 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 316 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Sorry for my absence
Don't worry my friend, I will wait patiently for your return to plan new and great fights.
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1842 Views
- Last post by DBcat
Fri Jan 16, 2026 7:50 pm
-
- 16Replies
- 1665 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Mar 03, 2026 3:15 pm
-
-
Marcella Crowe vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Design In Malice
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Jan 17, 2026 4:15 pm - 58Replies
- 6915 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:44 am
-
-
-
In Scylla's Embrace - Ishigami Yuto vs Beatrice Harper
Last post by Liesmith « Sun Jan 18, 2026 12:05 pm - 42Replies
- 4927 Views
- Last post by Lico
Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:12 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1556 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sun Jan 18, 2026 2:51 pm