Apologies are in order.
-
Sparkplug70
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Apologies are in order.
Well, this awkward. Here I thought things could be different, and I wouldn't be burnt out and stressed about replying to posts..and I haven't responded to any of you guys I've been Rping with for a while now. I'm extremely, extremely sorry. I did not expect last fall and winter to be as hectic as it was. I'd like to make an attempt to start back up, but as of late, I've been favoring IM Rp more and more. If you guys would still like us to continue our stuff on here, Do PM me and let me know, either on here or on discord, and if you don't, I understand. I guess at this point, I really am better off just taking things one match at a time.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1229 Views
- Last post by Terini
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:01 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 2930 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2124 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1912 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:15 am
-
-
Futanari Fun: Haheena Levi (D) Vs. Chiki Kitura (D)
Last post by Frodouken « Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 am - 28Replies
- 3309 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:47 am
-