Apologies are in order.
-
Sparkplug70
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Apologies are in order.
Well, this awkward. Here I thought things could be different, and I wouldn't be burnt out and stressed about replying to posts..and I haven't responded to any of you guys I've been Rping with for a while now. I'm extremely, extremely sorry. I did not expect last fall and winter to be as hectic as it was. I'd like to make an attempt to start back up, but as of late, I've been favoring IM Rp more and more. If you guys would still like us to continue our stuff on here, Do PM me and let me know, either on here or on discord, and if you don't, I understand. I guess at this point, I really am better off just taking things one match at a time.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The big girls' turn to play (Big Neptune vs Fuse Kiyoko)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:55 pm - 82Replies
- 5089 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:51 pm
-
-
-
LAW Magazine Ratings Special With Jonathan, William, and Daniel (Part 1)
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:37 pm - 1Replies
- 1386 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:37 pm
-
-
-
Eirina Makishima vs. Madeline Christiansen - A Battle of Sexual Supremacy
Last post by Arjuna « Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:50 pm - 7Replies
- 1965 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:30 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1240 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1573 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:58 pm