
Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka


I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1623 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:39 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 2139 Views
- Last post by KyraAgmento
Fri Nov 15, 2024 1:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1343 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:32 pm
-
-
Warming up the Cold-Blooded - The Dance of Dashing Dragons
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:40 pm - 4Replies
- 901 Views
- Last post by Yugo
Fri Feb 27, 2026 4:38 pm
-
-
- 109Replies
- 7687 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Jan 22, 2025 5:34 pm



