
Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka


I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8Replies
- 1184 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:05 pm
-
-
Meeting the Evan Sisters Part: III - Theodora Simmons vs Anna "Electronica" Evans
Last post by Weonna « Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:33 am - 60Replies
- 4877 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Nov 01, 2024 7:18 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 892 Views
- Last post by Gh0st
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:59 am
-
- 50Replies
- 4405 Views
- Last post by Crossedes
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:30 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 761 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:22 pm



