Hello everyone,
I made my wrestler recently, and I'm looking for someone to have a match with. She's a lightweight, and you'll be able to find out more about her here:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20731
I'm looking for a normal match, and I'm not too bothered about the victor. If you're interested, you can message me, or reply to this topic.
Looking for a match
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for a match
Would not mind helping you out bobby and if you want I would not mind having on of my wrestler lose so you can have a win.
Re: Looking for a match
I wouldn't mind offering a match with Nami either. Can easily temper her touchie feelie stuff to fit whatever you are comfortable with for a legit match.
[center]No longer a part of this community, especially after seeing how staff handles things. I surrender all character designs I had been using, so anyone else can make use of them for their own characters. Apologies for anyone left with an open thread with me. A helpful reminder of how things are suppose to be.[/center]
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kira's First Trophy Or A NEET Upset? Kira Scylla (D) Vs Ozawa Eno (D) (Beach Match)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:48 pm - 34Replies
- 3976 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:04 pm
-
-
-
The Prophet's Greatest Sin: Isaiah Bowen Vs "Gothica" Julie Merriweather (D)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:44 am - 40Replies
- 3467 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:26 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1490 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:35 am
-
- 101Replies
- 6925 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sun May 02, 2021 11:52 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 726 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:03 pm