double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Kobishi would lift up her breast and straddle Nene lifting up her arms in a flex as hse smiled wide. "YEAH! I WIN suck it nene!" she yelled and would get up and step on Nenes face to wave at the crowd happy her debut was a win. she would then bend down and slap at Nene's face to wake her up. "Come on lets go bitch "
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Nene was awoken by a slap from that stupid bitch Kobishi as the crowd cheered in her defeat. The pinkette stood up and clenched her fists. "I'm gonna kick your ass next time!"
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Kobishi smiled "yeah yeah well see about that now lets go" She said grabbing Nene's hair and pulled her by it out of hte ring and to the locker room
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Lilian Byrne (c) vs. Yuki Onna - Middleweight Championship Match
Last post by Arjuna « Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:33 am - 56Replies
- 9832 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:44 am
-
-
- 31Replies
- 3752 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:23 pm
-
-
Fight for your Freedom! Wrestling in outer Space
Last post by RedShinigami « Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:07 pm - 34Replies
- 10445 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:15 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 632 Views
- Last post by armandi
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:06 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1909 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:37 am