THREE!!!
When the bell rang, and the ref called the match over, Christina would emerge as the Victor. Christina lets go of Fuko and stay on both knees. The ref would raise the dark-haired girl's hand only for Christina to quickly take her hand back.
"Hey...hey, you good?" She would offer a hand to her fallen opponent. "You need help getting to the stretcher?" She asked as Christina was concerned for Fuko.
Christina Perez (D) vs Fuko Kirisawa
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Christina Perez (D) vs Fuko Kirisawa
Fuko grit her teeth and furrowed her brows looking angered. Fuko wanted to get pissed off at Christina. And while it was true that her loss had certainly not done good things for her temper and she was annoyed, Fuko did have a good fight against Christina who had a far better attitude than Kurumi did in their first fight, offering Fuko a helping hand. Fuko sat up on her own and winced. "I don't need a stretcher."
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
Re: Christina Perez (D) vs Fuko Kirisawa
Christina can feel her pain as losing is something no one likes. She got up and nodded at Fuko. Not wanting to bother her anymore, Christina would leave the ring and let the Ninja do her own thing.
As she left to go back to her locker room, she could hear the cheers come in but decided to ignore them.
When she arrived at the locker room, she smiled at the mirror and changed out of her wrestling attire. This was her first win and hopefully many more for this new wrestler.
As she left to go back to her locker room, she could hear the cheers come in but decided to ignore them.
When she arrived at the locker room, she smiled at the mirror and changed out of her wrestling attire. This was her first win and hopefully many more for this new wrestler.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Christina Perez (D) vs Fuko Kirisawa
Fuko looked to Christina as she nodded. Fuko stood up and winced on her sore foot, watching Christina exit. Fuko decided to yell to her opponent before she left completely. "YO! CONGRATS BUT I'LL WIN NEXT TIME!" The ninja declared whilst waving to Christina and then exiting, herself.
Last edited by Mysterdio on Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 51Replies
- 5437 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:05 am
-
-
Shattering Glass Cannons: Morgan Romero vs Renee Winters
Last post by Bare « Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:52 am - 38Replies
- 7708 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:59 pm
-
-
-
An Extremely Showy Debut Match - The Kamen Wrestler VS The Colourful Explosion!
Last post by KamenWrestler « Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:11 am - 1Replies
- 613 Views
- Last post by KamenWrestler
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:11 am
-
-
-
An Icy Gold Boxing Match! Mothwing vs Lance Copperfield (D)
Last post by Aeri « Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:02 am - 31Replies
- 3106 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:15 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1470 Views
- Last post by Weeb.slay
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:31 pm