To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Inko wanted to lay back and simply enjoy what Hitomi did to her but the rough mother could sense Hitomi's competitive spirit. Inko leaned up and squeezed Hitomi's nipples.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Hitomi was so busy with Inko's lips that when she attacked her nipples Hitomi would let out a small moan, looking a little surprised and pausing for a few seconds.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Inko sat up. "Lemme kiss somewhere else." Inko moaned out as she began to kiss Hitomi's breasts. "You like this?" The greenette asked of her guest whilst staring into her eyes with pure lust.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Hitomi was fighting to get back to the way they were, but Inko would manage to get into an advantageous position, and now she would be the one being kissed, with her breasts being kissed, Hitomi's moans came sooner than later, trying to defend herself, she would try to reach under Inko's clothes with one of her hands, knowing that she could take more advantage, going down instead of going to Inko's breasts.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Inko moaned intensely as Hitomi went for her pussy. This was better than anything Inko could have anticipated when she made the bet to see Hitomi naked. It was all worth it.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
For a few moments, Hitomi would break the kiss with Inko, a trickle of saliva showing between the two women, and with a very flushed face from what had happened along with the beer, she would say to her.
"Tell me winner..... are you liking this prize?"
before starting to use her fingers more lewdly on Inko's pussy.
"Tell me winner..... are you liking this prize?"
before starting to use her fingers more lewdly on Inko's pussy.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Inko leaned her head back as Hitomi pleasured her. "Oh...god.....yes yes! Fuck me harder Hitomi!" Inko squealed in pleasure as her efforts during the match were paying off greatly. As the 2 drunkenly embraced.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
For Hitomi, it was almost the first time in years that she heard a woman other than herself say that, feeling a little strange, since she had never done that before, but when it happened, there were no words to describe her emotions, continuing without stopping against Inko's pussy.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Inko's request was obliged by Hitomi who began rubbing harder, despite the bluenette's clear surprise at Inko's sheer pleasure. Inko squealed out as she practically exploded over Hitomi's hand. "'Oh god.....you're so sexy Hitomi."
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: To the victor go the spoils and to the loser some beer.
Hitomi by that point, was enjoying herself like never before, so entering into a feeling of ultimate lust, she would lower her head and get very close to Inko's pussy, saying to her.
"I should?........"
"I should?........"
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
IronTiger! Kate Barnes(D) vs Liliel North Ironwoman Match
Last post by Dwrites « Sat Jan 24, 2026 11:41 pm - 7Replies
- 1235 Views
- Last post by Dwrites
Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:18 am
-
-
-
Moms I'd Like to Submit - Vivian Grey (D) vs Aliénor Ysé
Last post by GolemGuardian « Sun Jan 25, 2026 2:43 am - 7Replies
- 997 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Wed Apr 08, 2026 11:19 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2466 Views
- Last post by The_Queen
Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:04 pm
-
-
The Disciplining of Ms. Welsh - Ms. Spencer and Natasha Vaughn's Private Session (for BlackAkuma)
Last post by Nymph « Sun Jan 25, 2026 9:08 pm - 24Replies
- 3221 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Apr 25, 2026 6:07 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 2405 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sun Feb 22, 2026 1:26 am