I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 3840 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:05 pm
-
-
A Debut 65 Days in the Making!: Ruby Love vs. Jessica Wright
Last post by SimplePride « Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:44 pm - 37Replies
- 3156 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:46 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 780 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:51 pm
-
-
A Darque Journey to LAW's Lewd Side - Minerva Darque vs Josh Journey
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Sun May 03, 2020 10:15 am - 67Replies
- 9743 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am
-
-
- 20Replies
- 3126 Views
- Last post by MsIshtar
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 pm
