So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 86Replies
- 8155 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:14 am
-
- 62Replies
- 6043 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:00 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1004 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:50 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1082 Views
- Last post by Noob
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:20 pm
-
-
Recent Happenings, and Thread Delays [Updated 5/6]
Last post by Luncha_Libre « Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:36 am - 15Replies
- 3681 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Thu May 07, 2020 4:05 am
-