Well, for anyone who has a thread or fight with me, I'm sorry but for the moment I will be out of this, my current situation is very bad and life has not given me any help, so until I fix all this, I won't be around for some thread, maybe I'm on Discord, but that's unlikely
In other news, Nekonya "the introverted cat" and Olivia "the empress" will be out of fights from now on, if anyone wants to take them as Faceclaims they are free to do so.
I'm sorry if anyone ever had the idea to fight them or something, but Given their situation, being that they haven't been fighting anyone in a long time and people's little interest in them, I consider it impractical for them to be there, although the characters will continue, they will only be names and faces, but no longer fighters
I hope everyone has what I'm not having, a good day
Out for an indefinite time and other things
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2628
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 150 times
Re: Out for an indefinite time and other things
Take all the time you need friend and hope life gets back on track very soon
take care and we will be here if u need us
-
Tybo226
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
Re: Out for an indefinite time and other things
We understand bro RL takes center stage.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11849 Click here for my girls and potential matches! 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 638 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:56 pm
-
-
The cutest cutie meets the class president (starring Susanne, Little Neptune and Kimiko)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:40 pm - 79Replies
- 5295 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:08 am
-
-
- 88Replies
- 6360 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 981 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:15 am
-
-
Hana-Bi Sakurai & Jenny Rodouko Jennifer Wilson & Jack The Ripper
Last post by winner3 « Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm - 1Replies
- 1899 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm
-