Today I finally finished a long term project of a press conference for LAW PPV’s. Something I intend to do again and again whenever a Major event comes up. I hit a few snags on the way but got it up eventually but because I want to keep doing it I also want to make sure people are enjoying it.
So feel free to look at it if you haven’t yet and tell me what you think I can do to make it better the next time around.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8480
How can I improve on the Conference?
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
Re: How can I improve on the Conference?
The posts tended to be long, contiguous blocks of text. That made them difficult to read.
Breaking the text up into paragraphs would help alleviate this. For instance, the convention in fiction writing is that each speaker gets their own paragraph. Following that convention would help break up the text.
On a positive note, the conference posts were entertaining and informative.
Breaking the text up into paragraphs would help alleviate this. For instance, the convention in fiction writing is that each speaker gets their own paragraph. Following that convention would help break up the text.
On a positive note, the conference posts were entertaining and informative.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
From The Stage To The Ring: Dee 'Dusk Harper vs Kaede Yakamoto
Last post by Jman2113 « Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:47 am - 29Replies
- 2637 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:21 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1238 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1234 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:35 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1103 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:40 am
-
- 1Replies
- 828 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:44 am

