Good news and not so good news
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Good news and not so good news
Granted, I've never RPed with you before, but as someone who enjoys your threads and your characters, I do want to say, don't worry about how long it takes you to reply. I don't have any issues with waiting for my RP partners, and I understand how life can be. Take as long as you need, and if we ever have a thread together, I'll understand.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A warriors fall (hospital thread for Aoi Open to all that wants to join)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:32 pm - 37Replies
- 3737 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:27 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3638 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:03 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 867 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:20 pm
-
-
Kira's First Trophy Or A NEET Upset? Kira Scylla (D) Vs Ozawa Eno (D) (Beach Match)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:48 pm - 34Replies
- 3976 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:04 pm
-
-
-
The Prophet's Greatest Sin: Isaiah Bowen Vs "Gothica" Julie Merriweather (D)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:44 am - 40Replies
- 3467 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:26 pm
-