AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 571 Views
- Last post by AmazonWrestler
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:20 am
-
- 68Replies
- 6462 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:40 pm
-
- 83Replies
- 8042 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun May 21, 2023 3:26 pm
-
- 69Replies
- 5634 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:45 am
-
-
Locker Room Payback! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines vs. Arianne
Last post by Highfly « Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:26 am - 77Replies
- 6125 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:21 am
-