AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 24Replies
- 5571 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Fri May 12, 2023 9:09 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 4004 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:49 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1443 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 725 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:24 am
-
- 2Replies
- 793 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:04 pm