Heh, now I have your attention, I am looking for a match against a male character. Leaning more to the sensual erotic side as opposed to a beatdown where my female character gives her all but loses. Anyone interested can PM me to discuss ideas. Character wise, I am looking for use:
Erika http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1153
Alice http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=492
Anyone from the Kappa's http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43
One or both of the cuties http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1311
I need a man!
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: I need a man!
I got my male torra if your interested
If you have a discord let's talk there.
If you have a discord let's talk there.
Last edited by torra shinjiro17 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: I need a man!
If not then I think I'd like to have torra fight the kappa girls and be overwhelmed by them 
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
Jman2113
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 am
- Has thanked: 65 times
- Been thanked: 115 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1193 Views
- Last post by drunkenfool
Sun May 28, 2023 6:31 pm
-
-
looking for some deviants For an erotically active Farmgirl
Last post by fayethefarmgirl « Sun May 28, 2023 8:39 pm - 1Replies
- 617 Views
- Last post by fayethefarmgirl
Sun May 28, 2023 8:39 pm
-
-
-
The wicked night in Kansas: Faye Knox vs Ren Akery HKO (with Humiliation)
Last post by fayethefarmgirl « Sun May 28, 2023 9:31 pm - 22Replies
- 2683 Views
- Last post by fayethefarmgirl
Mon May 29, 2023 2:28 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1167 Views
- Last post by drunkenfool
Sun May 28, 2023 11:50 pm
-
-
La Toro Blanca, Anger incarnate: Camilia Espinoza
Last post by ScoutLils « Mon May 29, 2023 12:19 am - 1Replies
- 1401 Views
- Last post by ScoutLils
Mon May 29, 2023 12:19 am
-
