Heh, now I have your attention, I am looking for a match against a male character. Leaning more to the sensual erotic side as opposed to a beatdown where my female character gives her all but loses. Anyone interested can PM me to discuss ideas. Character wise, I am looking for use:
Erika http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1153
Alice http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=492
Anyone from the Kappa's http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43
One or both of the cuties http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1311
I need a man!
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: I need a man!
I got my male torra if your interested
If you have a discord let's talk there.
If you have a discord let's talk there.
Last edited by torra shinjiro17 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
-
torra shinjiro17
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: I need a man!
If not then I think I'd like to have torra fight the kappa girls and be overwhelmed by them 
Torra shinjiro gauntlet of fierce fighters!!!
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5179
The blaze family
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=6420
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
Jman2113
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 am
- Has thanked: 65 times
- Been thanked: 115 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Holly & Blanco's S+M Session ... [for BlackAkuma]
Last post by Luncha_Libre « Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:15 pm - 78Replies
- 7268 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Oct 27, 2024 12:25 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 3364 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:33 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1446 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:45 pm
-
-
The Harbingers vs Sophie Shaw and a Mystery Partner
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:54 pm - 39Replies
- 2999 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:10 pm
-
-
-
Michelle Bennett-Ashford vs. Holly Matheson - Mommies Battle
Last post by Arjuna « Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:57 pm - 25Replies
- 3682 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:48 pm
-
