I'd like to thank LAW for still allowing me to be here here, even after the whole Discord disaster. I feel like I've earned my reprieve, but, ultamately I have no control over it, so I'm moving on. Anyway, I'm posting this to say I am significantly trimming my roster down. I felt the need to post this in case someone wants to RP with me using a character on the chopping block. These characters will no longer be in use, and I will begin the process of deleting their profiles on site starting now:
Milan St. Pierre
Zoey Easterling
Malika Hajjar
Kamali Adisa
Sophia White
Yua Nakano
Stacy Kennedy
Kacy Kennedy
Layla Visser
Ember Vincent
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvinience.
Have Pride.
Trimming back.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 2255 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Feb 08, 2026 11:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1610 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Jan 26, 2025 6:55 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 2680 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Oct 28, 2025 10:40 am
-
- 26Replies
- 2865 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon May 04, 2026 11:57 am
-
-
Katarzyna Zawiślak vs Sandy White - Dive into Depravity
Last post by winner3 « Sun Jan 26, 2025 8:51 pm - 7Replies
- 3020 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Mar 31, 2026 4:29 am
-
