Welcome, Jaystar! Happy to have you!
I say you can go ahead and port Isa over. I know there are duplicate reference pics, but I have reason to believe RichTrickle won't be returning, sadly. So you can go ahead. And feel free to take your time. No rush and no pressure.
Jaystar has entered the arena
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Jaystar has entered the arena
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Jaystar has entered the arena
OK, thanks a lot winner!
In that case I'll probably port most of my roster here as well, but in a gradual fashion, and also try to think of some case-by-case backstory of how they've come to join the ranks of LAW!
In that case I'll probably port most of my roster here as well, but in a gradual fashion, and also try to think of some case-by-case backstory of how they've come to join the ranks of LAW!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A battle of honor versus determination! Satomi Kojima "The Strongest Waitress" vs jenny rodouko
Last post by Lederface « Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:09 am - 31Replies
- 3469 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:33 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 6919 Views
- Last post by Violet
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:16 am
-
-
"Galaxy Girl" Cheelani Lailani (Gimmick Character)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:28 am - 1Replies
- 1784 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:28 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1825 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:51 pm
-
-
Aoki Natsumi vs Heather Sunderland - Two Shades of Purple
Last post by Violet « Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:07 pm - 27Replies
- 3609 Views
- Last post by Violet
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:14 pm
-