"You stupid bitch! I will get my hands on you one day and you will regret ever crossing me! I will destroy you! If I have to wrangle up some friends to take down your whole little group I will!" Tina said, gripping the top rope tightly. She was so upset that all she could do was stay there and pace around the ring, her hands in her hair as she was in disbelief as to what happened. Losing after dominating the match was bad enough but Summer causing it all to happen made things just that much worse for Tina.
Winner via pinfall: Morgana Corvi
Tina vs. Morgana
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3169 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:56 pm
-
-
Ogata Akiko and Ilaria Santarossa vs Animal Kingdom
Last post by Lederface « Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:20 pm - 74Replies
- 5764 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:31 pm
-
-
- 59Replies
- 4763 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:55 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1317 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:21 am