Looking for matches on discord
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Looking for matches on discord
Hi everyone! So I’m at least 3-4 weeks new here and I was wondering if anyone wanted to wrestle aginst my peach or Rosalina? They can do most match types except for hentai, but their favorite is backstage brawls, submission , and steel cage KO. If you interested, shoot me a dm on discord! Thanks in advance
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Trisha Andrews vs. Alaina Sanders-Haines - Chasing Legends
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:39 pm - 50Replies
- 4717 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:22 am
-
-
-
Aisha Varina "Afrodita" (D) vs Nadia Fortune "the lucky cat"
Last post by Lederface « Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:51 pm - 40Replies
- 3947 Views
- Last post by SimplyMoon
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:23 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1023 Views
- Last post by Robin4334
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2380 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:43 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1323 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:28 pm