Since I have less time here, I am releasing some of my characters and/or artwork for others to use.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1025 - Chloe Dubious Green
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1489 - Claudia Gerber - Taken by SweetHeart
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1215 - Cassandra York - Taken by Shura
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1174 - Red Dragon - Taken by Herr-Krieg
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1320 - Yuki Marshmallow - Taken by SweetHeart
I am not releasing others as they are established or significant
Riot
Character Offers
- RiotGrrl
- Big Tiddy Goth
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Character Offers
Last edited by RiotGrrl on Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Open the Box of Curiosities
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Re: Character Offers
I am interested in Cassandra. I could turn her into Sylvia's sister, or an associate for her law firm, could be a fun tag team... possibilities... possibilities...
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Re: Character Offers
I'm interested in either Chloe, Yuki, or Claudia if they are still available ^^
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Re: Character Offers
Also I wanna say that I don;t wanna take all three, but those are the ones I'm most interested in, since some other people might want them
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1955 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Oct 10, 2025 2:48 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 4470 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Aug 13, 2026 5:51 pm
-
-
[Standard Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ami Takeuchi - Hatred in my veins
Last post by skip-stop « Sat Oct 11, 2025 10:35 pm - 11Replies
- 1606 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:48 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 682 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Thu Dec 04, 2025 11:46 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 3097 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Tue Mar 03, 2026 12:22 pm