Okay so unless I had a stroke and forgot about an old one this should be my request thread for the foreseeable future. For the moment I have things just about where I need them but there are two weak points I’d like to work on soon enough.
1. Helena needs some more stuff. Nothing set in stone just something so she’s not sitting out her contract. ^^
2. Ayame Akan is one match away from being qualified so if you want a one off that could be good. If you want a feud that could also be good and I’m happy to help set one up if you have an idea let me know.
All my characters are in my tag at the moment.
Taking LAW to Task!
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Serray Feliz vs Sachiko - Barbed Wire Ropes Tables Match
Last post by Vc0m « Sun May 22, 2022 2:36 am - 39Replies
- 8086 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:08 pm
-
-
- 37Replies
- 3086 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:49 pm
-
- 58Replies
- 5694 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:46 am
-
- 15Replies
- 1510 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:22 am
-
- 2Replies
- 567 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sun May 22, 2022 10:00 pm