Going for a bit...
-
Ragdoll Jobbers
- Banned
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 pm
- Been thanked: 11 times
Going for a bit...
So...what the title says. I'm going for a bit. I need a break from all everything, and the stuff I deal with real life too. Not sure when I'll come back. Maybe really quickly...maybe for a while. If I'm gone for a bit, sorry Shazam and Lunaspark. And to those I had planned to do threads with. But...I'm just fucking tired...I'm tired of everything. I'll still hop on and off of Discord and Trillian, so I guess you can talk to me that way. But until then...see ya guys.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
a clash of personalities Twins Stars vs The Voluptuous Vixens
Last post by Lederface « Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:23 am - 48Replies
- 4124 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 811 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:37 am
-
-
Ninja and Idols oh my! Sakura Hagiwara vs The Lotus (D)
Last post by Bare « Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:51 am - 37Replies
- 4286 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:11 pm
-
-
- 55Replies
- 4410 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:57 am
-
-
CANCELLED ×Still Wolf (Debut) DELETING VS Chill Succubus (Debut): Hentai Match× CANCELLED
Last post by Leon564 « Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:57 pm - 34Replies
- 3771 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:31 pm
-