So, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
Me Being Absent and Stuff
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Me Being Absent and Stuff
Remember, all incest is wincestPrinceArjuna332 wrote: ↑Thu May 21, 2020 1:35 pmSo, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
-
MacbookAir
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 1632 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:25 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3647 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 4996 Views
- Last post by Urarettin
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2291 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:14 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2979 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:10 pm