So, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
Me Being Absent and Stuff
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Me Being Absent and Stuff
Remember, all incest is wincestPrinceArjuna332 wrote: ↑Thu May 21, 2020 1:35 pmSo, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
-
MacbookAir
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 1213 Views
- Last post by DropKix
Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:53 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1637 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Wed Dec 04, 2024 6:33 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 4289 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Feb 27, 2026 4:16 pm
-
-
Showdown at the Colosseum - Cassandra Selinofoto vs Marius Domitian Scipio
Last post by MarsExulte « Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:34 pm - 8Replies
- 1515 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:12 pm
-
-
-
A Hardcore in Ring Debut - Mako vs. Marius - Pollice Verso
Last post by MarsExulte « Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:53 pm - 22Replies
- 3165 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:14 pm
-