Recent Happenings, and Thread Delays [Updated 5/6]
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
Re: Recent Happenings, and Thread Delays [Updated 4/1]
Well good to know you all pulled through. Hope the pandemic keeps its distance buddy.
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Recent Happenings, and Thread Delays [Updated 4/1]
Hey again, folks! Getting back on the wagon once again, with some replies to various threads. I'll be honest, I'm rereading a couple of the older threads to catch myself up again (had some folks get back to me after an absence, which was very cool!), so it might take me a little longer to respond than to others. Sorry about all of this, it's just been kind of hard. I would have thought a 'stay your ass at home' global pandemic would have given me more time to write, but it turns out having a tiny baby who can't even go to day care actually takes up a lot of that time! Still working on this, though, hoping to be caught up soon!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Recent Happenings, and Thread Delays [Updated 5/6]
Late but congrats on the first child. Stay safe man, life takes priority over lewd wrestling shenanigans. Stay healthy and drink your vitamins man
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1141 Views
- Last post by fotoskip
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1082 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:02 am
-
- 52Replies
- 6667 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:35 am
-
- 83Replies
- 8506 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:19 pm
-
-
Melody H. Vs Tara K. - The Peak Of Embarrassment!
Last post by Devilish53 « Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:42 pm - 54Replies
- 5920 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:26 pm
-