Sorry I havent posted much or talked. With all the bs with stuff now I'm still working. About 48 to 55hours a week. My free time got next to nothing. So when things slow down I'm stuck doing quick play matchs on discord.. CrimsonRainZero#0506.
My free time is if I'm lucky to get an hour to myself.. but anyway way if anyone needs me or wants to do a quick match on discord hit me up....
Man I hope the world gets back to simi normal soon.
Update on stuff with me
- AmazonWrestler
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 34 times
Update on stuff with me
Last edited by AmazonWrestler on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord= crimsonrainZero#0506
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1149 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1180 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:26 am
-
- 35Replies
- 4522 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Wed Apr 22, 2026 10:14 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1513 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Fri Nov 15, 2024 7:09 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1042 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:31 am