Squashed Till the end (Hatsume Ryo and Ryuko Williams)

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Squashed Till the end (Hatsume Ryo and Ryuko Williams)

Unread post by SweetHeart »

Hatsume hums as she waited for Ryuko to wake up, humming and twirling her hips as she waited. She had just finished taking a shower, a towel wrapped around her massive body as she would hum, going over to the passed out girl to see if she had woken up.

If she wasn't awake, Hatsume would sit down next to her, leaning down and whispering "Ryuko~" gently blowing on her ear trying to wake her up. If she still hadn't woke u, Hatsume would step over the bench above her waist and arms saying "Wake up!" Before dropping her massive butt on her abs, trying to make the girl jolt up in suprise.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4764
My cuties <3

If you want my discord-SweetHeartSoftie#7437

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Re: Squashed Till the end (Hatsume Ryo and Ryuko Williams)

Unread post by KibaBodaway »

Ryuko Laid sprawled out, her outfit torn to shreds and carelessly tossed aside by Hatsume sometime after Ryuko had passed out, she was happily dreaming of beating down a whole horde of opponents until she heard her name, the breathe on her ear made Ryuko’s body shudder, eliciting a groggy groan out of Ryuko her eyes fluttered open into a squint, not quite able to make out the blurry figure standing over her, that was until Hatsume slammed her butt down into Ryuko’s bruised abs, making the red head arch her back for a moment, a guttural grunt rang out followed by the smaller girl wheezing loudly, her arms instinctively trying to swing at her attacker, not even sure of when she had passed out.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume didn't have to worry since her arms were pinned by her massive rear "Oh calm down calm down dear" She said rubbing her face and giving her a few kisses on the cheeks "I'm here it's okay" She acted motherly as she wiggled her butt on the girls stomach a bit, trying to calm her down. After she calmed down she would smile saying "You sleep well?"
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko groaned as Hatsume wiggled about on her, a bright blush on her face as a result of feeling those soft lips on her cheeks, Ryuko’s eyes remained in a squint as she stared up at Hatsume, not overly trusting of the large girl naturally after everything that had transpired in the ring “...fine” she reluctantly replied trying to think back to how she had fallen asleep in the first place, her mind still hazy, her eyes drifting off Hatsume as she went into almost a daydream, trying to recall what had befallen her.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume smirks rubbing her cheek "You're kinda cute" She giggles rubbing her cheek "Come on quit looking so upset. Besides we get to have some fun together now" She grins more, before scooting forward a bit onto her chest "Why don't you give my thighs a little kiss. It would only be fair since they were able to beat you~" She teased putting her thighs closer to her face.
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko blushed bright red at Hatsumes statement, bridging herself with her legs trying to force Hatsume off, the fiery redhead shook her head vigorously glaring up at ryo "are you kidding after the what you just put me through? kiss my ass!" she spat venomously at Hatsume still frustrated a her loss but pinned beneath Hatsume forced to take her in even Ryuko couldn't deny her attractiveness.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume did a bit of a fake pout "Well now that isn't nice. Are you grumpy from losing?" She taunted as she rubbed her cheek, before then grabbing her face making her pucker up "Although that idea isn't that bad either~" She grins showing a bit more of her sadistic side before then standing up, only for her massive gluttius maximus to hover over her head. Before Ryuko had a chance to move, Hatsume would squash her face into her rear, smothering her face and slaying back on the girls body sighing "What a nice chair~"
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko didn’t answer, glaring up at Hatsume absolutely livid with the girl, Ryuko winced as her face was squished up, thrashing about in protest, blinking in confusion as Hatsume stood up her eyes widening as Hatsume’s plump cheeks came into view, she didn’t even have time to sit up before Hatsume’s fat cheeks slammed into Ryuko’s face and swallowed it whole, the soft cheeks pressing down on her like a airtight seal.

Ryuko had only managed to get out “don’t you fucking dar- MMMPH!” Before Hatsume had plunged the redhead into darkness, Ryuko twisted her head side to side trying to escape this position, her hands clawing at Hatsume’s thighs in protest while Ryuko kicked out her legs, hoping someone might notice all the ruckus and help her.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume giggles watching her squirm around, squishing her face more into her rear. She rocked back and forth on the girl, letting her be smother into her cheeks for a good long time, before she finally would sit up and get off her...for about a second before she turned around and locked in a standing headscissor on the edge of the bench.

She giggles more as her cheeks still smothered the girls face, before her fingers would than grab at her outfits fabric and do her best to give her a merciless wedgie. Hatsume would yank on the wedgie as hard as she could, trying to lift Ryuko's entire lower body up off of the bench with her head still engulfed in her sweaty juicy thighs, wanting her to scream into her massive curves.

She would then release the wedgie, focusing on adding to the scissor. She would stretch on her tippy toes a bit, before going back down hoping her butt with smack Ryuko on the face, before doing it again, torturing the poor girl as much as she could.
My cuties <3

KibaBodaway
Rookie

Ryuko squirmed as her face sunk deeper beneath Hatsumes thick cheeks, her eyes widened as Hatsume slid forwards, the cute girls face disappearing under Hatsumes bare pussy, she clawed and slapped at the powerful thighs while Hatsume rocked her hips, the redhead cried out muffled protest as she was throned by her queen, she arched her back, vision blurring Ryuko was on the verge of passing out from Hatsumes brutal butt, not able to handle becoming her goddesses seat.

Ryuko gasped and coughed violently as Ryo stood up, the redhead filling her burning lungs with air, crying out as she was locked into Hatsumes dangerous thighs, shes scratched and punched at them to no avail, grunting and whimpering at every squeeze, Ryuko let out a muffled scream between Hatsumes legs and another as she felt her costume get yanked, the fabric grinding tight against the girls nether region and her butt, eliciting pained scream after scream from Ryuko, her costume nearly tearing apart under the stress.

she grunted as her back thudded against the bench she didnt have time to even struggle before Hatsumes thick cheeks were bouncing on her face, making Ryuko grunt and groan, screams followed every time those deadly thighs tightened on Ryuko's skull.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”