Hey guys I'm hoping to get a fue rps going. As of now.. I have 1 Match going with cyber on discord witch is like 2 posts away before I can post it in law. Cal vs my Amazon queen.
Heres a link to my guys. I'm mostly mixed matchs with hentia alowed . as of now Amazon queen and Ricardo are busy. I'm still working on fixing missy and Christian pictures..But the others are open. Just message me who you want and an idea of what your looking for.. my discord is CrimsonRain_Zero#0506......so message me here or on discord.....
thank you
Link to my roster.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2769
Looking for mixed matchs
- AmazonWrestler
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 34 times
Looking for mixed matchs
Discord= crimsonrainZero#0506
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
Playstation = CrimsonRain_Zero
Afw= bloodstalkerz/mixedwrestlerzero
Twitter/X= https://x.com/CrimsonRainzero?t=DQxepIw ... R2Ufg&s=09
Youtube= https://youtube.com/@merrickb.3419?si=NGw-fpBvAWB9aCky
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 2428 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:15 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 8015 Views
- Last post by RiotGrrl
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:35 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 8651 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1358 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 8162 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm