Tag Team worldcup
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: Tag Team worldcup
You could try a swiss round if you like. Gives everyone plenty of matches without having to deal with the too many teams problem. Me and SubtleRoar are interested in joining
Last edited by SwordSavior1 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Tag Team worldcup
would be real interested to join in
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Tag Team worldcup
As someone with a fair number of tag teams myself, this sounds like it could be a fun idea. I'm a bit busy at the moment, but just for the future, I'd say I have interest.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Tag Team worldcup
SOOOOO.... VERY IMPORTANT LAST CALL TO SIGN UP
I WOULD LIKE TO START THE PLANNING TOMORROW I WILL OPEN A DISCORD SERVER FOR THAT AND WILL TRY TO INVITE EVERYONE
THANKS ALL FOR THE INTEREST SO FAR YOUR GREAT
I WOULD LIKE TO START THE PLANNING TOMORROW I WILL OPEN A DISCORD SERVER FOR THAT AND WILL TRY TO INVITE EVERYONE
THANKS ALL FOR THE INTEREST SO FAR YOUR GREAT
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Tag Team worldcup
sooooo here is the link for the discord server will send it around to the people personally as well
https://discord.gg/w9bTMm
https://discord.gg/w9bTMm
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
One After Another, Here Comes The Smothers! - Coco Nestli (D) Vs. Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Arista « Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 am - 41Replies
- 4016 Views
- Last post by Arista
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:26 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1373 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:39 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2127 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:39 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 3880 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:02 am
-
- 4Replies
- 898 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 pm