Hi everybody.
It's been a while since I joined the site and I haven't really got any role playing done. So I decided I should do something about my meagre post count of 6. Does anyone want to throw down with Ashley? I'm not at all picky about what type of match we do. If you're interested, feel free to respond to this topic or hit me up on Discord, whatever you'd prefer.
Here's the link to her app for those of you who don't know her.
Ashley thread request
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 840 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:15 am
-
- 42Replies
- 5200 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:41 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1044 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 835 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:20 pm
-
-
Becoming a POW?! Sparking Idol Barbara Vs. Heather Sunderland
Last post by pu-level-up « Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:25 pm - 49Replies
- 5425 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:03 am
-