
Monika Asano - @ClubPresident
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Monika Asano - @ClubPresident

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Monika Asano - @ClubPresident

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Monika Asano - @ClubPresident

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 68Replies
- 7411 Views
- Last post by Geckosun
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:20 pm
-
-
Smile For The Camera! - Gym Rats vs. The Paradise Pair
Last post by PoisonChalice « Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 pm - 22Replies
- 4608 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:48 am
-
-
- 4Replies
- 2610 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:12 pm
-
- 48Replies
- 5812 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:50 am
-
- 88Replies
- 11867 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:13 am
