
Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Haruka Tatsumi - @DDTHaruka




I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2887 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Wed Mar 25, 2026 6:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1523 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1686 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:47 pm
-
-
'Til They Collapse (Black Severin and Bella Pirata vs Nixanne Severin and Troy Mikkelsen)
Last post by DSX93 « Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:47 pm - 3Replies
- 1171 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu Jun 11, 2026 9:03 am
-
-
-
The Surfer Meets The Goddess: Mason Gray (D) vs Kaelara Tripathi
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Thu Mar 26, 2026 1:59 am - 2Replies
- 1075 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Fri Mar 27, 2026 6:24 am
-