Calling all mothers...and maybe sister type girls
- Roy (abracy)
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 pm
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
Calling all mothers...and maybe sister type girls
Okay so I got this idea I wanna do if anyone is down for it...I hope. So the idea involves my character Kim Pine fighting against a character who's a mother and regardless of the outcome Kim and the mother talk. Eventually Kim reveals about her past to the mother, at least as much as she can remember, and the mother gets an idea to adopt her and introduce her to the new family...and stuff. I know I keep saying mother but that's just because I prefer the character be a mother but I'll be fine with a sister character...I think. I guess as long as the outcome of this still happens, post a reply if you're interested and I'll send a PM your way...or something like that.
Roy's Army: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2687
RP Thread Ideas request: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16771&p=336937#p336937
RP Thread Ideas request: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16771&p=336937#p336937
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2224 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:43 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1757 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:30 pm
-
-
Niko Chinami vs Alice Scarlet - Pulling Pranks on a Monster
Last post by SkoomaAddict « Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:33 pm - 73Replies
- 6596 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Sat May 20, 2023 1:28 am
-
-
-
A tag team match between Motherly love versus The fiery Idol, and the Amazon
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:26 pm - 48Replies
- 3678 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Wed May 10, 2023 2:12 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1394 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:41 pm