Captain's Post of Thread Requests

Post here if you're seeking rp's
CaptainL
Legend

Captain's Post of Thread Requests

Unread post by CaptainL »

So in a totally original fashion that is not at all ripped off from any other posters here, I've decided to make a thread to put any characters I'm interested in threads for in the name of convenience. I'll be updating this as things develop, so keep checking back, and PM me here or on the Discord if anyone interests you!

Please note: At the moment I'm only really interested in FvF matches, and I'm not into overt hentai. If it really works for the scenario we're discussing, though, I might allow it, but it's unlikely.
----

11/13/20:
  • Sanae, lightweight high-flyer, Young Lioness graduate, and aspiring idol, is pretty new and could use some more matches to help her get out there. I'd like her to get a win preferably, but she's still new and inexperienced so she can go either way.
  • Ashley, highstrung lightweight party girl, hasn't had a match lately and could go for either a win or loss.
  • Kayla, Ash's tag team partner and a more serious and committed athlete, could use a win for a storyline I'm building with them.
  • I'm looking for another tag victory for my heel stable of high school delinquents, the Heartbreakers. Preferably, I would like it to be with Kyoko and Misako, old-time friends and partners in crime.
  • Kirie, yandere extraordinare, is a new addition to my roster and someone I'm looking to use more. I've got her debut match set up, but I wouldn't mind another. She can go for a win or lose, and I'm willing to discuss match types.
Whew! As always, let me known in PMs or on Discord if you're interested in discussing some plans!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:34 am, edited 14 times in total.

Tybo226
Mid-Carder

Re: Captain's Post of Thread Requests

Unread post by Tybo226 »

How bout a double chance to try out our adopts

CaptainL
Legend

Re: Captain's Post of Thread Requests

Unread post by CaptainL »

Updated 11/12/18

CaptainL
Legend