Hello LAW.
It's been a while since I announced my departure from the site. I still admit, it's hard to see it go. But I don't want to leave things on a bitter note, and I still want to finish out whatever ongoing threads or storylines people want to see continue.
That's something I've already been doing with the Yuki Kazikura vs. Rose Gold rematch. This is a storyline that was going to intersect with a lot of characters and storylines on LAW, so much so that when SuckerPunch left, I got his permission to write the rematch we had planned between Rose and Yuki myself in order to hit that story beat and set up what else I wanted to do with Yuki and their feud, just because the alternative would require a lot of rewrites and headaches. Yuki's story is one I put a lot of work into, and I don't want to leave it hanging, so I do intend to finish whatever remaining threads I had planned for her storyline (around 2-3) and end things on a conclusive note.
That match is just about finished, but I have one post left to go. But the finish we had planned was that Yuki was going to bring in the LAW locker room to rally behind her in one final group beatdown on Rose, and I'm ready to write that now.
I'm making this post to extend an offer. Would you like your character to make a cameo appearance in this thread?
Your character and their actions will be written by me, as part of a larger description, and will probably get to do around 1-2 moves. But if you have any preferences on how you'd like your character to be written, or what you'd like them to do in this sequence, please let me know, and I'll try to accomodate it. You're welcome to reference these events as you wish in threads and storylines going forward, or just use it to get your characters more exposure. Characters who have some prior history with Rose, Yuki, or their feud would be preferred, but anyone is welcome.
If you'd like an opportunity to have your character appear in the capstone to a long-running LAW feud, and one of my favorite storylines on the site, please reach out to me via Discord or LAW DMs! And stay tuned!
Garnering Interest for Cameo Appearances in Yuki vs. Rose
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 2841 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed May 22, 2024 5:16 am
-
-
The mistress and the conqueror - Kaguya Shinjuin vs Reina Izara
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:10 pm - 11Replies
- 1616 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:36 pm
-
-
-
Best friends, best enemies - Quetzalcoatl and Astrea vs Haruka and Ruri
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:16 pm - 27Replies
- 3281 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Mon Jun 09, 2025 12:40 am
-
-
- 32Replies
- 3212 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 3350 Views
- Last post by king6y
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:25 pm